THE TECH UPDATE - v0.08 (ALPHA)
Took me a while to get this one out of the gate, and I figured it would take even longer to push if I kept it in the back. This updates improves the overall readability of the PDF by introducing a subtle but important overhaul to the book's format, with wider margins and a more consistent spacing both in lines and paragraphs. I introduced some quality of life improvements to the wording and inner workings of the game, going a step forwards with the magical traditions by adding relevant tables to some of them.
Most importantly, I added almost the entire planned content for the Tech section, which means that the game is now just a little bit closer to reflecting all the most basic aspects of the starting idea. The Concepts section gives you a bit of insight as to what to expect within the world, while the Artifacts, Equipment and Vehicles sections provide you with a more in-depth look at tools, interfaces, augments, replacements, and types of vehicles that you may encounter. It's still a long ways from the Tech section being wholly operational, but it's a huge step forwards in the development of the overall game.
- Added the entirety of Part VI: Tech.
- Minor rewording throughout the book.
- Added Material Gathering table to Elementalism and Mysticism.
- Added Spirit Strength and Spirit Disposition tables to Theurgy.
- Overhauled the format to allow for more horizontal space and improve readability.
- Expanded the Starting Equipment section in order to better reflect the introductory inventory of characters, as well as some things that had been taken out from the past chargen notes.
- Reestablished Armor names in order to better reflect the nature of their use (Light Armor became Medium Armor, Clothing became Light Armor).
- Touched up Weapon Properties to make better overall weapons.
Get Trail of the Vagrant Star
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.