I'm starting to get closer and closer to a playtest! While making pregen characters and setting up playtesting scenarios using v0.08 I managed to find a handful of small issues and things that felt could be better. I also added a set of fairly basic Hexcrawl rules to get the basic structure of exploration out, and I intend to continue updating on that as I playtest. Things are coming up great so far!
- Added Part VII: Adventuring.
- Added Hexcrawl and Overland Travel under Part VII.
- Added the Gear category to Equipment and Items.
- Added Moment of Clarity to the Character Advancement section.
- Updated Weapon Properties: Light, Near, Far, Annex, Proxy, Auto and Precise.
- Changed Arcanist starting equipment.
- Polished the Starting Equipment section.
- Rewrote a part of the Goblin ancestry because it was very old text.
- Rewrote the Training paragraph and added Field Training.
- Renamed and relocated Learning Magic into Magic Paths under Magical Traditions to better illustrate the nature of Paths.
- Added a bit on Called Shots to the head.
- Changed the Shields paragraph and removed them from the Armor list.
Fixes and Touchups
- Fixed some wrong terms under the Magic section.
- Changed the wording under Improvement Points to better reflect their nature.
- Fixed up some wording under Character Creation and Aspects and Attributes.
- Clarified some events under Fatigue Die.
- Added page numbers to document footer.
- Rearranged the Skills list.
Get Trail of the Vagrant Star
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.